Horse Trekking Break
€99.00 – €169.00
Castle View B&B can organise the ideal horse trekking break for individuals, families and larger groups. We can organise a one hour beach trek with Island View Riding Stables on the fabulous hidden beaches of North Sligo. Suitable for all ages and levels of ability. Beginners can walk gently on smaller ponies while for experienced riders its the perfect place for long gallop.
Horse Riding on Donegal Bay
From the beach you can get amazing views all over Donegal bay and inland to Benbulben, Ben Whiskin and Classiebawn Castle. Trawalua Beach is 4 miles long, has perfect white sand and only accessible by foot, so very, very peaceful.
Horse Trekking Break Includes:
- Accommodation – stay in Castle View B&B overlooking Lough Gill or stay in a hotel in Sligo town for an additional fee which can be discussed on booking.
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Activity – 1 Hour Horse Riding on the Beach.
- Dinner at the Riverbank Restaurant
- Tour of Parkes Castle in the Summer Season
- Guided Walk in Troll Wood
Growing Fruit – Saturday 4th November 2017 with Phil Wheal€99.00 Select date(s)
Hiking Trip Package€99.00 – €169.00 Select date(s)
Natural Cosmetic Making – Saturday 22nd July 2017 with Steffen Jorgensen€99.00 Select date(s)
Grow Your Own Fruit – Saturday 1st July 2017 with Phil Wheal€99.00 Select date(s)